- Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες Αμερικής (ΗΠΑ)
- Ξένοι παραγωγοί, διαθέτες και εκδότες έργων
Berghahn Books is a publisher of scholarly books and academic journals in the humanities and social sciences, with a special focus on social & cultural anthropology, European history, politics, and film & media studies. It was founded in 1994 by Marion Berghahn.
Berghahn Books publishes nearly 100 new titles and some 40 paperback editions each year and has a backlist of nearly 1,500 titles in print. New titles are printed in both print and online, with the select digitization of the backlist currently being undertaken as part of the Berghahn Books Online platform. Many Berghahn titles have been reviewed on Choice.⟶ Wikipedia (This page was last modified on 13 January 2017, at 23:48)
- Q4891646 ⟶ Berghahn Books
- 131738458 (Corporate) ⟶ Berghahn Books
- Original: AltSol Company. - Rules: RDA