Γκανιάς, Κωνσταντίνος Ν. (1942-)
- 04 Δεκεμβρίου 1942
- Βαβούριο [Μουργκάνα]
- Αλβανία - Ουγγαρία - Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες Αμερικής (ΗΠΑ)
- Δημιουργοί βιωματικών έργων
- Παιδιά - έφηβοι την περίοδο του εμφυλίου
- Πολιτική προσφυγιά στις Ανατολικές χώρες
Kostas was born in Vavouri on December 4, 1942. After returning from Hungary, he immigrated to the United States in 1956, where he lived and attended schools in Worcester, Massachusetts.
In 1964, he was drafted in the U.S. army during the Vietnam War and served through 1966. In 1969, he attended Worcester State College and upon completion he also earned his master’s degree. Kostas taught at various schools in Worcester and retired after 30 years of service.
Kostas still lives in Worcester with his wife of 41 years, Katherine. They have three children. He visits Greece every year and spends most of his time in Sparta, but always goes up to Vavouri [his favorite village] where everything started…...just to bring back old memories and visit his father’s grave. His favorite and best way to spend his time is with his grandchildren that he adores so much!⟶ Kostas - My story
- Συνέντευξη στην εφημερίδα "Εθνικός Κήρυξ", 25 Φεβρουαρίου, 2019
- Original: AltSol Company - Rules: RDA